Van Bodegraven Associates (VBA) was formed to provide supply chain and logistics management consulting services to clients small and large, in a wide spectrum of industries; at varying levels of sophistication and best-practice status; who genuinely want to improve performance; and who are ready for a different kind of consulting experience, and relationship.
We work exclusively in the supply chain logistics arena, recognizing that we can be many things to many clients, but not all things to all clients. Our intent is to take on only those assignments that we are capable of accomplishing, with superior and tangible results, and that are rooted in client commitment to change and achievement.
Book for Purchase
Use discount code semi
What Clients Get
Depending on the scope and focus of our efforts ...
- Reduced supply chain and logistics operating costs
- Greater distribution throughput
- Higher customer service and satisfaction levels
- Increased supply chain capacity for business growth
- Reduced inventories
- Liberated capital for deployment in high return projects
- Improved supply chain employee attitudes, morale and retention
- More consistent and reliable product delivery
- More effective integration with third party logistics service providers
- Better relationships and broader collaboration with suppliers, driving improved costs and process execution
- Greater logistics operations flexibility, with turn on a dime capability